If you are looking for tree services in the New Haven County area, Precision Cutting Services is there for all of your landscaping and tree needs. As the Winter is soon coming to an end, it is time to start thinking about Spring lawn maintenance from Branford tree removal to Durham tree removal. Making sure dead branches are cut should be a priority. Test the health of your tree from the professionals at Precision Cutting Services.
If you want to know what the proper tree maintenance is after winter, read the tips below. This will help to ensure your lawn is properly cared for, since trees are exposed to so much during the winter.
- Lawn Maintenance – After the winter, there will be a lot of maintenance to do to your lawn. From picking up extra leaves and debris around your tree, to cutting weak tree branches, it is important to maintain the health of your tree. Too much debris around your tree can leave it prone to fungus, so it is important to have it removed.
- Get a Tree Inspection – Since your trees were vulnerable during the winter, it is important to have them inspected by a licensed tree cutter. If there are any obvious signs of damage like trees falling over or marks that can indicate a diseased or dying tree – consult with our professional tree removal experts. You have nothing to lose with our free tree removal estimate, and we will be able to detect problems with your tree that may not be seen easily.
- Mulching – Adding mulch during the Spring is important to aid in the soil absorbing moisture. The tree needs a lot of moisture after the bitter cold temperatures during the winter. About 3 inches of soil around the tree is best to maintain its health. Do this especially for younger trees, which are more prone to damage from weather and disease.
- Pruning – After the Winter, this is the best time to prune trees for optimal health during the Spring. You should remove dead or loose branches for the Spring so it will grow its leaves and flowers without any problems.
- Watering Your Trees – Once your trees are inspected, properly pruned and have added mulch – it’s time to water! Do not water if the soil is frozen because you will create runoff. When the weather warms up, water your trees at least once a day to wash out any salt left over in your trees from the Winter.
So, if you are in need of a licensed tree inspector, contact Precision Cutting Services today. We will ensure that you have a healthy property whether you need commercial or residential tree maintenance. From cutting and Durham tree removal to evaluating at-risk trees and emergency tree removal – we can help you get your property back to its best shape!